Re: [Help-smalltalk] 'Lost interrupt' - found

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] 'Lost interrupt' - found
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:09:46 +0200

 *cheers* a virtual beer !
I've just had the first OrbitMUD login, with GST as a server.

 There are some minor problems in my code to port OrbitMUD to GST left,
 so I think to release new version tomorrow.

Great, thanks to both.

Michael (kraehe) if there are any parts that you want to move to the kernel, e.g. portability fixes or bug fixes, be sure to tell me asap.