Re: [Help-smalltalk] 'Lost interrupt' - found

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] 'Lost interrupt' - found
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:10:58 +0200

 You might notice the [ Processor activeProcess suspend ], if you look at
 www.copyleft.de/OrbitMUD/MUD-GST-loader.st script. The server does not
 start, as long as the REPL forground process is active. Any yield will
 process pending interupts once, but it would be nice to have both the
 REPL and the MUD up and running. I might just miss the method name here.
It is not yet supported, unluckily.

thanks for those methods, i'll update my MUD-Compat.st after lunch. I guess,
that GST 2.1.12 or a later version wont require loading this file anymore.

Hm. Actually not, the messages that I sent you are those are not already in 2.2 and that I won't add (e.g. #newFrom: is an abomination if the Blue Book has #withAll: -- you may want to change your code, actually!).