Re: [Q] "Arch" Help (WAS: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GTK)

From: Mike Anderson
Subject: Re: [Q] "Arch" Help (WAS: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GTK)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:22:03 +0000

Sungjin Chun wrote:
> I've read this "arch" thing several times in this mailling list and
> posted where/how to get most current code from it. But no one answers
> T_T. So I ask this again. How can I fetch most current source code  for
> GNU Smalltalk from "arch" thing? I've used CVS and SVN.

Well, it's GNU Arch (version < 2), but it also goes by the name tla - I
don't know the reason, but I'm prepared to guess it has something to do
with the author's name (Tom Lord). You can find more information at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch/.

If you said what platform you're on, I might be able to suggest how you
might get hold of it. For me (on Gentoo), it's:

$ emerge tla

Mike