[Help-smalltalk] Shutting down the command line?

From: David Given
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Shutting down the command line?
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:47:29 +0000

I'm trying to get the built-in web server to work, in order to build a simple
test-bed system.

I've managed to build an image containing the web server and to start it all
up. Unfortunately, gst won't run the scheduler while the command line is
active. I can terminate the command line with:

Processor activeProcess terminate!

...but it gets started up again as soon as gst has nothing to do, i.e.
whenever it's waiting for a connection. Which means I have to make a
connection from my web browser (which hangs), execute the above command from
gst, gst serves one request and then returns to the command line.

This is less than optimal --- what's the right way to do this?

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "I must have spent at least ten minutes out of my
+- www.cowlark.com --+ rasfw