Re: [Help-smalltalk] Files missing from the repository?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Files missing from the repository?
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:03:39 +0200

Mike Anderson wrote:
Hi,

If I check out from the dev branch (ie. tla get
.../smalltalk--devo--2.2), I don't get any of the aclocal.m4 files, nor
various others.
You need the autotools to use the repository.
I've merrily copied those that autoconf and automake complain about from
the smalltalk-2.2 tarball (hm. maybe the smalltalk-2.1h tarball would be
better?), but I don't know what else is required and what is necessary.
The 2.2 versions are fine, the only changes should be the version numbers.