[Help-smalltalk] Unicode character special syntax

From: Mike Anderson
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Unicode character special syntax
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:05:18 +0000

I know I should have spoken up earlier, but I am a bit disappointed
about the special syntax for Unicode character constants.

My feeling is that much of the beauty of Smalltalk comes from the fact
that it has very little in the way of syntax. Also, is it compatible
with other Smalltalk dialects? "258 asCharacter" would be, at least
potentially.

Mike