[Help-smalltalk] docstring patches for RB*, STCompiler optimizing?

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] docstring patches for RB*, STCompiler optimizing?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:42:27 -0500

On the compiler/ code:

Would you accept patches (no commitments here, but) that add
docstrings to the public interface of the Refactory parsing and
scanning classes?

Does STCompiler currently perform the optimizations performed by the
primitive compiler accessible by Behavior>>#compileString:,
Stream>>#fileIn etc.?  I cannot find any code that would suggest it
would, but I am perhaps overlooking something.

--
Stephen Compall
http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog