[Help-smalltalk] Regular expressions

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Regular expressions
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:04:43 +0200

Hi everyone!

I've been wanting to use some regular expressions and have found them
somehow underdocumented or hidden.

I can load the regex package without problem, but then I'm stuck at
that point. There is no Regex class in my image after loading the
Regex class, and the example I could find (examples/regex.st) seems to
be an implementation instead of an example (so it's probably the
example of a pkg).

Now I wouldn't be surprised if there was a special notation for
regular expressions (like /regex/), so I might just be looking in the
wrong direction.

Greetings,
 Bram