Re: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk 2.2a release announcement

From: Lukas Renggli
Subject: Re: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk 2.2a release announcement
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:16:43 +0200

Hi Paolo,

looks nice the latest changes in this release, however I have some
problems building it. When running configure on Mac OS X Intel I get:

configure: creating libtool
configure: error: "libffi has not been ported to i686-apple-darwin8.7.1."
configure: error: ./configure failed for libffi

And then in the make part I get:

Making all in libffi
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I couldn't find anything about this is the documentation. Any solutions?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch