[Help-smalltalk] MingW port of GNU Smalltalk

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] MingW port of GNU Smalltalk
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 00:42:11 +0200

Hi.

In 2003 there has been an effort to get it GNU Smalltalk on MingW (
http://www.advogato.org/person/bonzini/diary.html?start=4 ) and it
seems to have worked.

I'm trying to get gst to work on MS so I can write GTK apps on Linux
and afterwards just run them on both platforms.

I've gotten 2.2 to work on cygwin and to compile on mingw (after some
source hacking), however, my efforts don't seem to have paid off. The
executable I could create doesn't function properly.

Has anybody gotten further or are there any hints into getting it to work?

Greetings,
 Bram

PS The lexer module (lex.c) seems to be hand made, is this true or is
there a flex file somewhere?