[Help-smalltalk] Smalltalk Fansite

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Smalltalk Fansite
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:35:46 +0200

Hi,

After noticing that some people visited my GNU Smalltalk fansite, I've
decided to create a larger and more community driven site. The new
site will be based on XOOPS (instead of PunBB) and will probably be up
in a month or so (this includes my already standing plan of switching
from hosting provider).

Until that time, I have disabled the ability to register. So, this is
my: "Sorry, but I hope you will all bare with me"-mail.

Also, if anybody has any requests on what should be there/possible,
feel free to let me know.

Greets,
 Bram