[Help-smalltalk] fyi Computer Language Shootout

From: Isaac Gouy
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] fyi Computer Language Shootout
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 19:02:10 -0700 (PDT)

A few weeks ago I switched to gcc version 4.1.1 and rebuilt the
programming language implementations used on the Gentoo Intel Computer
Language Shootout. Unfortunately since rebuilding GST 2.2 we seem to
have more program errors - binary-trees, nsieve, nsieve-bits,
recursive. (iirc recursive has been failing all along.)

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4sandbox/benchmark.php?test=all&lang=gst&lang2=gst