Re: [Help-smalltalk] Community sprint

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Community sprint
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:37:27 +0200

To get the livelyhood we need to create applications the people can
use! At the moment, I know of only one "user" application: Bottom
feeder. And this is written in Visual Smalltalk!

Has anyone looked at BottomFeeder to see how hard it would be to port?

I think pretty much impossible, unless you consider rewriting it (all th GUI part especially).