Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox-Gtk segmentation fault

From: Jan Vrany
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox-Gtk segmentation fault
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:09:44 +0200

> >>Bye.
> >
> > Nothing about? No one get Segmentation fault when using BloxGTK?

I've tried latest version of GST and BloxGTK and I've got abort
(SIGABRT), not Gtk fatal error nor SEGFAULT.

I've got abort every time I tried to play with BloxGTK browser,
sooner or later. Unfortunately, I cannot isolate the problem,
it seems, that abort comes randomly - sometimes after several seconds,
sometimes after several minutes.

The interesting thing is that no of pure GTK examples crashes...

Jan