Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox-Gtk segmentation fault

From: Luca Bruno
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox-Gtk segmentation fault
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:21:09 +0200

In data 05 ottobre 2006 alle ore 15:49:03, Mike Anderson <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Luca Bruno aka Lethalman wrote:

Hello,
While browsing classes, i get a segmentation fault.
It happens everytime i browse, but not at a particular time.
I can't or reproduce either fix it because i don't know when and where it
happens.

There's not backtrace for segmentation fault, also when i run gst under
gdb i get nothing useful.

Does this happen to you too? Any hints?

Bye.

Nothing about? No one get Segmentation fault when using BloxGTK?

Sorry, I haven't run BloxGTK for a while (hardly ever, in fact). I have
done quite a lot with Gtk, though.

Is it definitely a SEGFAULT, not a Gtk fatal error or an Abort from
Smalltalk?

Mike

Sometimes i get just Segmentation fault, sometimes i get an error from Gtk saying something about gslice (just a row) followed by Segmentation fault, but seems nothing useful though.

--
http://lethalman.blogspot.com - Thoughts about computer technologies