Re: [Help-smalltalk] ncurses calls

From: Brad Watson
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] ncurses calls
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 19:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

Paolo,

Thanks for the advice: initial indications (from
calling the Smalltalk initScr method) are that I've
been able to successfully access the ncurses functions
after defining them int cint.c, CFuncs.st.

Now to test a whole lot of ncurses functions, and
implement all of the multiple argument ncurses
functions that I skipped on the first go around....

Kind regards,