Re: [Help-smalltalk] IRC channel

From: J Pfersich
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] IRC channel
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:11:27 -0700

At 09:00 AM 10/30/2006 +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Stephen Compall wrote:
Robin Redeker wrote:

is there a IRC channel where people that use GNU Smalltalk hang around?

Join us in ##smalltalk and #gnu-smalltalk on irc.freenode.net.
Nothing official, unless Paolo takes an interest in IRC :)

Heh, Paolo did hang out on IRC when it was useful to his day job (especially on #gcc for irc.oftc.net), but I usually do my work on GNU Smalltalk on commutes and the like, and that's why I have never taken much interest in the GNU Smalltalk channel.

Holy cow! Paolo has a life outside of work :^) How unusual.
I usually Java when I work which is why my ST is so rusty. Getting old and senile.

Thanks for setting it up anyway!