Re: [Help-smalltalk] Revamped version of ncurses wrapper for gst

From: Brad Watson
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Revamped version of ncurses wrapper for gst
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:04:01 -0600 (CST)

Hi Paolo,

Thanks: I'll work on your suggestions.  I've been working on wrapping the
ncurses panel, menu, and forms libraries as well.  I also have freeglut, and
dbus nearly done.

I was reading the TODO file looking for items I might be capable of working on,
and saw
a comment concerning depreciating SMALLTALK_IMAGE and SMALLTALK_KERNEL
in favor of --image-directory and --kernel-directory: "(harder than it looks)"
Can you
elaborate a little on that comment please ?

Thanks,

Brad Watson