Re: [Help-smalltalk] freeglut and opengl bindings

From: Brad Watson
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] freeglut and opengl bindings
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:08:59 -0800 (PST)

Olivier,

I was just "sketching" out the code, and not paying close attention to the
details with the thought that it could be done later.  It sounds to me as if
you are more interested in the implementation than I am -- I just wanted enough
of framework there to be able to experiment with GPGPU alogrithms.

Kind regards,

Brad Watson