Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: freeglut and opengl bindings

From: Krishna
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: freeglut and opengl bindings
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:47:04 +0530

On 11/20/06, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:

I have no idea of the complexity of this task.  It seems relatively
similar to JNI, which SWIG supports, in terms of complexity...

Oh!, I thought it is closer to the CLISP FFI (which SWIG supports too).

-Krishna
--
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty
to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble !