[Help-smalltalk] Buildroot in Image of gnu-smalltalk

From: Jochen Schmitt
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Buildroot in Image of gnu-smalltalk
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:21:54 +0100

Hello,

When I try to build the version 2.2c of gnu-smalltalk on mock, I will get
an error message, which explain, that the name of the buildroot directory
was found in the file /usr/share/ghu-smalltalk/gst.im.

In this file I have found the following string:

/var/tmp/gnu-smalltalk-2.2c-root-mockbuild/usr/share/gnu-smalltalk/kernel
/var/tmp/gnu-smalltalk-2.2c-root-mockbuild/usr/share/gnu-smalltalk
/var/tmp/gnu-smalltalk-2.2c-root-mockbuild/usr/share/gnu-smalltalk/gst.im

So I will ask, how I can solve this problem.

An other problem is, that autoconf 2.60, which is required for gnu-smalltalk
2.2c is only available in the developement brunch of Fedora Extras.

I want to ask: Are there any feature of autoconf-2.60, which are require for
this release?

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt