[Help-smalltalk] Re: Everybody's posting libraries

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Everybody's posting libraries
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:52:14 +0100

Incidentally, Paolo, in your discussions about licenses, have you come across the Lisp Lesser GPL (http://opensource.franz.com/preamble.html)? There's no mention of it at gnu.org, but RMS can't be unaware of it, can he?

I don't have a clue.

I had heard about this earlier, but I did not remember it. Furthermore, this time the discussion was more about the bindings' licenses rather than the Smalltalk class library.