Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: GNU Smalltalk manual

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: GNU Smalltalk manual
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:08:36 +0100

I've temporarily placed some of the documentation on:

http://smalltalk.infosnel.nl/srcdoc/

This should be removed as soon as the official manual is updated (or
at least tagged as not obsolete). This is a rough draft, so I'll have
to style and make it nicer later, if it needs to stay on there longer.
if the documentation should be removed or updated, just mail me.

Greets,
 Bram

On 11/21/06, Stephen Compall <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 14:43 +0100, Bram Neijt wrote:
> Is there a new manual somewhere or is it work in progress?

That manual is now split into gst.info and gst-base.info, which are
built in the source tree from written and generated Texinfo.  makeinfo
can also generate HTML; you can munge that output as you like to add
fancy buttons &c.
--
Stephen Compall
http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog