Re: [Help-smalltalk] GST on the JVM?

From: Brad Watson
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GST on the JVM?
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 07:34:08 -0800 (PST)

Speaking for myself only, gst appeals to me precisely because it is c based: it
provides a simple and elegant (IMHO) way for the reification of other disparate
works.

The addition of compilers targeted for other VMs like the Strongtalk-VM, LVM,
PortableNet, and JVM does sound interesting, however....

Brad Watson