[Help-smalltalk] Re: Help-Smalltalk mailing list mirrored on nabble.com?

From: David Given
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:32:11 +0000

Paolo Bonzini wrote:
[...]
> No, but I don't see anything wrong in what they're doing (no more than
> Google Groups, or Gmane, etc., even though their service seems less
> complete to me than these other two.)

That's fair enough; I just wanted to check. I believe Google Groups only does
Usenet or their own self-hosted forums, and Gmane will only add a mailing list
if you ask --- Nabble's behaviour seems rather rude, at the least.

--
╭─┈David Given┈──McQ─╮ "People who think they know everything really
│┈ address@hidden annoy those of us who know we don't." --- Bjarne