[Help-smalltalk] Re: using swig to generate bindings: was Re: Re: freegl

From: Brad Watson
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: using swig to generate bindings: was Re: Re: freeglut and opengl bindings
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:19:47 -0800 (PST)

Paolo,

I see this as a learning opportunity: I'll have a go at converting the swig
clisp module (clisp.cxx etc) to a gst module to get a feel for the level of
difficulty (c++ is foreign to me,) and see how I do. If it turns out not to be
beyond me, then I'll have a go a more complete wrapper module based on pythons
or whatever seems most appropriate (that is unless someone else is already
working this.)

Kind regards,

Brad Watson