Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: using swig to generate bindings: was Re: Re: fr

From: Krishna
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: using swig to generate bindings: was Re: Re: freeglut and opengl bindings
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:55:10 +0530

On 11/29/06, Brad Watson <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm making progress on the gst swig extension derived from the clisp extension.
 The attached  file which wraps the gnu plotutils library was output from the
extension in the blink of an eye as opposed to hours of writing the bindings by
by hand....

/me whistles; Congratulations!, keep up the great work!

Cheers,
Krishna
--
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty
to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble !