Re: [Help-smalltalk] small STCompiler factoring

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] small STCompiler factoring
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:38:06 +0100

Stephen Compall wrote:
Completely unrelated to my last message, I was wondering if the attached
trivial change to STCompiler could be included in 2.3?  Unless, of
course, you want 2.2e to be 2.3, in which case it would be too much
bother for its admittedly limited value.

I was about to answer the other message, saying that it'll have to wait past 2.3. Don't know yet if 2.3.1 or betas: the quality of 2.3 will be much higher (thanks to you and everybody else who found those pesky bugs!) and I can afford being strict on what I backport.