Re: [Help-smalltalk] ParseTreeRewriter refactoring

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] ParseTreeRewriter refactoring
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:30:15 +0100

Since the field visitors are gone, reintroducing #visitNodeList:onMatch:
and #visitArgumentList:onMatch: would be worthwhile again, but they need
to either call visitNodeList:visitor:onMatch: or be mostly copies of one
another, but for one selector.

I'm losing you a bit, but I think this would please me a lot more. Can you prepare the patch? (Sorry for the burden.)

I wish these sorts of things would be done by arguments, rather than
selectors :/

Agreed (I think...).