Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: [RFC] handle paths in a saner way

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: [RFC] handle paths in a saner way
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:38:17 +0100

I have this one:
http://www.friendofthepigeon.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/naivexml.tgz
(XMLParser.st & Handler.st)

Looks pretty good!  Thanks!

It's deliberately simple, does a few things wrong (mostly deliberately),
and has some bits missing, like support for CDATA sections (I disapprove
of CDATA sections), but it works well.

Ok, we can live without CDATA. :-)

Replying to other suggestions, flat files are not really the best solution. For example, I can very well see something like:

<package>
  <name>XYZ</name>
  <filein>XYZ.st</filein>
  <tests>