Re: [Help-smalltalk] Problem building GST Gtk package on Ubuntu Edgy

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Problem building GST Gtk package on Ubuntu Edgy
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 08:44:10 +0200

On a sheer guess I tried messing with my LANG environment variable. It was set to LANG="en-us.UTF-8". I reran make with:

I should have known.  Thanks for fixing it.

LANG=en-us make

and now the generated file doesn't have the extra *'s all over the place.

And I know how to fix it in the makefile! :-)

Thanks!