[Help-smalltalk] Newbie compile/usage question for 2.95a

From: Paul Furber
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Newbie compile/usage question for 2.95a
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 16:47:20 +0200

Hi there,

I've been bitten by the Smalltalk bug and was really impressed with the
version that came with Ubuntu Linux. I'm trying to compile 2.95a with
gtk blox support. I do a:

./configure --enable-gtk=blox

and get no errors configuring or building - but where is the binary for
the gui? I see no blox-gtk, blox-gst or anything else. I really do need
a gui environment as I am a complete smalltalk beginner.

TIA,

--
Paul Furber
Group senior writer