Re: [Help-smalltalk] [OT] Are there any kind of daily snapshot or else?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [OT] Are there any kind of daily snapshot or else?
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:33:01 +0200

Sungjin Chun wrote:

Hi,

Paolo Bonzini wrote:
This patch provides zlib bindings in the form of a nice Decorator for
any kind of stream.  You can even put a DeflateStream back to back with
an InflateStream to get a (pretty expensive) pass-through stream!
I'm committing this to both development and 2.3 branch.

Play with this and make it fail.

Paolo

As subject says, are there any support for daily snapshot of current branch?

No, but I just created a cached arch revision, so the snapshots are at

http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/bonzini/webdav/address@hidden/smalltalk--devo--2.2/patch-323/smalltalk--devo--2.2--patch-323.tar.gz
http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/bonzini/webdav/address@hidden/smalltalk--stable--2.3/patch-45/smalltalk--stable--2.3--patch-45.tar.gz

You need to untar them and run autoreconf (with autoconf 2.61 and automake >= 1.9 installed).