Re: [Help-smalltalk] Continuations and generators

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Continuations and generators
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:50:19 -0500

On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 15:25 +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> I would like to know if there is interest in moving generators (and, as
> a prerequisite, continuations) to the main image.

I'd be happy with them in kernel as long as this doesn't later lead to
sacrificing the performance of the engine in general to improve
performance of the (apparently stack-copying-on-resume) continuation
support.

--
;;; Stephen Compall ** http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog **
Failure to imagine vast possibilities usually stems from a lack of