[Help-smalltalk] Seek help for webmaster activity

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Seek help for webmaster activity
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:26:24 +0200

Hi people,

I agreed with the FSF on how to obtain an http://smalltalk.gnu.org/ domain. Therefore, I need webmasters now. :-)

I already prepared a skeleton of a site, but I would prefer to not make it public until it's ready to go. The work is limited and only short-term; it's mostly a matter of copying information from Savannah and/or other free software sites (FSF, GCC, etc.). If you are interested, drop me a line off list.