Re: [Help-smalltalk] TCL/TK linking on Centos 5 to see browser

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] TCL/TK linking on Centos 5 to see browser
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 13:17:35 -0500

On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 15:25 +1200, Stephen wrote:
> checking for tclsh... no
> checking for Tcl 8.x... no
> checking for Tk 8.x... no
> checking the include path for Tcl/Tk 8.x... not found
> checking how to link with Tcl/Tk 8.x... not found

On Fedora I always had to explicitly specify the path to tclConfig.sh
and tkConfig.sh.  Now I just --without-tcl because I don't have Tcl/Tk
installed at all, but this may only work with devo.

--
;;; Stephen Compall ** http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog **
"Peta" is Greek for fifth; a petabyte is 10 to the fifth power, as