[Help-smalltalk] Re: GTK bug?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: GTK bug?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:38:09 +0200

I'm interested in hearing from people who have a x86-64 linux machine. Does it run "make check" (possibly with a failure in DhbNumericalMethodws) or does it halt before? My machine halts before, but the failure is so weird (a call to ftruncate mysteriously zeros some memory, or something like that) that I wonder if it is a kernel bug of some sort.

For the record, it must be. It does not reproduce on Stefan Schmiedl's machine (thanks!).