Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk website online

From: Janko Mivšek
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk website online
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:58:40 +0200

Hi Paolo,

Congratulations for the site! And now I really need to speedup the plans to port Swazoo and Aida/Web to GNU Smalltalk, so that your site will run on GNU Smalltalk itself :)

Best regards
Janko

Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Folks,

the GNU Smalltalk site is online at http://smalltalk.gnu.org/

It may take a while before DNS records are updated (e.g. freshmeat doesn't want me to change the URL :-), but you are welcome to populate the wiki, report your bugs there, to host your GNU Smalltalk-related blog and projects (no downloads though), and so on.

Please send suggestions and improvements.

Paolo

ps: no, it's running PHP :-)