RE: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Compiling gst with mingw32

From: Akeroyd, FA (Freddie)
Subject: RE: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Compiling gst with mingw32
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:31:29 +0100

Hi,

If you unpack a clean 2.3.6 distribution, cd into the top directory and
apply the enclosed patch via

patch -p0 < mingw.patch
touch aclocal.m4 config.h.in configure

It should fix the problems. You may get a warning about automake-1.9 not
being available when you "configure and make", but you can ignore that.

Regards,

Freddie