[Help-smalltalk] Re: ANSI Smalltalk

From: stephane ducasse
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: ANSI Smalltalk
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:48:40 +0100

Ok at least if we can participate freely.

Stef

On 13 nov. 07, at 18:09, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

stéphane ducasse wrote:
who wants to sponsor me?
I'm sorry but I do not have 1200 USD to be able to participate.

Since other people may seek sponsorship, and this message is going to a lot of lists, it makes more sense to put these request on a single place. Therefore, I added you to the ANSI Smalltalk wiki at http://smalltalk.gnu.org/wiki/ansi-people and mentioned that you are looking for sponsorship (as I am :-> for that matter).

Anyway, you only need to pay in order to vote. The process will be public, details will be discussed on the ANSI Smalltalk mailing list (so this is my last spam-esque message).