[Help-smalltalk] GIT again

From: Ildar Mulyukov
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] GIT again
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:53:30 +0600

        Hi, Paolo, people,

Once Paolo has mentioned GIT as a replacement for GNU arch (aka tla). I personally use git and very much satisfied with it. In opposite, arch doesn't look beautiful by design and low in performance. (That in the 1st sight). Hence 2 questions:

1. What SCM do you (Paolo) use personally: Arch or GIT? If GIT, can I clone your repo?

2. What do you - people - think about moving to GIT?
That, of course after release 3.0, as I understand that it's not the best time for such a change and other infrastructure changes..

Thanks and best regards, Ildar.
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: address@hidden