[Help-smalltalk] http://smalltalk.gnu.org/wiki/status

From: Ildar Mulyukov
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] http://smalltalk.gnu.org/wiki/status
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:26:15 +0600

On 21.09.2007 19:53:15, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Folks,

the GNU Smalltalk site is online at http://smalltalk.gnu.org/

It may take a while before DNS records are updated (e.g. freshmeat doesn't want me to change the URL :-), but you are welcome to populate the wiki, report your bugs there, to host your GNU Smalltalk-related blog and projects (no downloads though), and so on.

Please send suggestions and improvements.

        Paolo, people,

The site appeared - that's just great. I've made:
http://smalltalk.gnu.org/wiki/status

Please fill in the table to help understand how mature the whole thing is. Thanks!

Best regards, Ildar.
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: address@hidden