Re: [Help-smalltalk] [GNU Smalltalk 3.0] testsuite: 111 failed

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [GNU Smalltalk 3.0] testsuite: 111 failed
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 13:57:38 +0100

Michael Fellinger wrote:
Hello list,

I just tried installing GSt 3.0 and it works fine, thanks a lot for
this release.
While running the tests i get two failures, thought i should tell you
about that.
This is Archlinux on:
Linux pi 2.6.23-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT i686 Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU
3.20GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

Since the failures relate to sqlite and mysql, i got both installed
and bindings work for other languages.
Not sure what other information i can provide, the testsuite.log is attached.

MySQL is not a failure, it is just skipped (it needs a username and password, so it is enabled by a specific configure option). SQLite is a failure instead; on my machines it either passes or it is skipped correctly. Did you reconfigure and rebuild after installing it? Did you get a "skip" or a "FAIL" when you ran the testsuite without SQLite installed?