[Help-smalltalk] Re: Porting Swazoo to GST

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Porting Swazoo to GST
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:54:51 +0100

Janko Mivšek wrote:
Hi,

Would anyone be willing to help me making that port? I think GST would profit a lot with Swazoo, because it will enable porting Aida and Seaside too.

I heard that GST already has a web server but I think Swazoo have benefits here because it is portable and web frameworks above are then easily portable and maintained.

Yes, why not. In the meanwhile, I would like to contribute the NetServer package back to Swazoo if it helps (see http://sblinn.jottit.com/gnu_smalltalk_netclients-based_echo_server for an example).