Re: [Help-smalltalk] [Q] Building GST 3.0 on Windows?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [Q] Building GST 3.0 on Windows?
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:34:32 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

I've tried building gst 3.0 on windows using gcc-4.2.2 but it failed with
linking error. It said that some functions are not found(I cannot remember
the names, I'm away from the build machine). Anyone tried this?

Is it Cygwin or MinGW? In any case it should be relatively easy to fix. Please give more information later so that I can fix it. Thanks!