Re: [Help-smalltalk] What's going on and a simple RFH

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] What's going on and a simple RFH
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:42:56 -0600

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 16:04 +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> I don't have time to do the release today (nor will I in the weekend),
> so I'm asking for a little helping hand.  Would anyone of you please go
> through the documentation (classes.texi or gst-base.info) and document
> methods saying "Not commented"?  In some cases they are pretty obscure,
> in some cases you can simply add "private - " to the category and
> gst-doc will omit them.

I have patched against stable-3.0.  It doesn't include docs for
security-related methods, but almost everything else is there.

0670f1c6a404bd36f44fd259ca0753e385fc9efc remove most "Not commented."
methods from gst-base

I think I have set up a public git archive at
git://nocandy.dyndns.org/smalltalk.git/ that works from localhost at
least.  If you have trouble accessing this let me know.

--
The foremost obstacle standing in the way of the public's acceptance of
evolutionary theory is not a dearth of common sense. Instead, it is the