Re: [Help-smalltalk] POP Mail client crashing

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] POP Mail client crashing
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:16:19 +0100

Stephen wrote:

The POP mail client (or the way I am using it) doesn't seem to like handling messages with attachments. I get a crash like so...

A comment on the previous post.

If it helps, I don't need to read email attachments at this stage (just in case the thought of grappling with MIME handling is putting anyone off). I just need to be able to read the subject and message content - currently if a message comes through with an attachment my automated system crashes and I have to go in manually and delete the offending message.

Fixing the issue will probably allow you to get the attachments too. I don't have a lot of time to look at the issue, but I will.