[Help-smalltalk] Trying to test Seaside

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Trying to test Seaside
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:51:25 +0200

Hi,

In my laptop, From macports gst was installed without troubles, and I would like to test Seaside.

I'm following:
http://smalltalk.gnu.org/blog/bonzinip/seaside-development-gnu-smalltalk

galilea:gnusmalltalk glpunzi$ gst
GNU Smalltalk ready

st> PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'Seaside'
"Global garbage collection... done"
PackageLoader
st> PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'Seaside-Development'
PackageLoader
st> PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'Seaside-Examples'
PackageLoader
st> ObjectMemory snapshot: 'seaside.im'
"Global garbage collection... done"
false

Why I get a false after ObjectMemory?

After this, I exit from gst with CTRL+C and run the image but I get this error:

galilea:gnusmalltalk glpunzi$ gst-remote -I seaside.im --server -- start=Seaside
Abort trap
galilea:gnusmalltalk glpunzi$

What I'm doing wrong?