Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Building on Windows XP

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Building on Windows XP
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:03:31 +0200

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi wrote:
I'm now on my Windows intallation on my MacBook, and I will to start the process trying to compile all from cygwin.

For now, I'm more interested in MSys. It looks like cygwin has other problems that cause a crash. Unless you know how to use gdb and can make a backtrace of the crash, which would be fine and useful.

Otherwise, I guess I'll have to make a prerelease or something like that, and place it somewhere for people that want to help stomping more bugs in GNU Smalltalk's Windoze support.