Re: [Help-smalltalk] Trying to test Seaside on MacOS

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Trying to test Seaside on MacOS
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 09:44:21 +0200

I will try it at home. On windows I'm having the IconV problem and I'm trying to get time to solve it.

Cheers.

Paolo Bonzini escribió:

Sorry, I forgot to mention (and paste), thath when I did gst-remote, I got an "Abort Trap".

Ah.  Try creating a seaside-load.st file

  PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'Seaside'!
  PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'Seaside-Examples'!
  PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'Seaside-Development'!
  ObjectMemory snapshot: 'seaside-test.im'!

and a seaside-start.st file

  Seaside.SwazooSeaside startOn: 8080!
  Processor activeProcess suspend!

Then do